- Register to become a GSA Rep!
- Union Bargaining Survey and Bar Night
- Annual Disability Awareness Symposium and Accessible Technology Faire
- GSA Yoga
1. Register to represent your department in the GSA General Assembly
Sign ups for GSA reps are on-going. Remember, the first meeting is this Wednesday starting at 6pm in 1002 Giedt. Come early for pizza!
2. Union Bargaining Survey and Pub Night
In preparation for contract negotiations, the UC Student-Workers Union has put together a short survey to identify bargaining priorities. Union Bargaining Survey
Mark your calendars! The Union will also be hosting Pub Night at Sofia’s (129 E St, Davis) on Tuesday October 10th from 5-7:30pm. Come out for free beer and to meet your union officers!
3. Annual Disability Awareness Symposium & Accessibility Technology Fair
The Chancellor’s Disability Issues Administrative Advisory Committee (DIAAC) invites you to attend our Annual Disability Awareness Symposium & Accessibility Technology Fair on October 11, 2017, 11:00a.m. to 2:00p.m., at the Student Community Center, Multipurpose Room. The topic for the Symposium is “Anxiety: When Striving Keeps You from Thriving,” and the presenter is Dr. Emilio Licea, a psychologist at Student Health.
4. GSA Yoga
Join us for yoga on Tuesday evening
GSA Yoga Flyer Fall 2017_2
Coffee Bagel Donut Day is on Friday, October 6, from 8:30 -10:30 am at the GSA Office/Lounge in the South Silo! Come join your fellow grad students for coffee, bagels, donuts, fruit, oatmeal, and tea!