- Chancellor’s Leadership Development Series
- Course Offering: Translating Research Beyond Academia Seminar
- Grad Student Panel Volunteers Requested!
- Food Access Resources
- GSA Sponsored Yoga
1. Chancellor’s Leadership Development Series
2. Graduate Student Seminar: Translating Research Beyond Academia
The course will feature speakers from a variety of science policy and science communication backgrounds with the goal of training graduate students to communicate effectively with broad audiences.
The course is offered as FST 298 for 1 unit P/NP grading. CRN: 55989.
3. Graduate Student Volunteers Requested for Introduction to Research Panel
Intro to Research workshop in conjunction with the Undergraduate Research Center (URC) is in need of graduate student volunteers to serve on a panel to answer questions about getting involved in research.
4. Food Access Resources
Several resources exist for students who are having difficulty affording healthy food.
You may be eligible for CalFresh, which can give up to $190/month to help with groceries.
Food is also available for students at the Pantry in lower Freeborn or through Fruit & Veggie Up – now located at the MU!
5. GSA & LGBTQIA Resource Center Sponsored Yoga resumes this week!
Join us tomorrow evening at the SCC in Meeting Room D from 5-6:30 pm!
Join us this Friday for Coffee Bagel Donut Day at the GSA Office in South Silo!