Instituted in 2002, the Award for Excellence in Service to Graduate Students (AESGS) recognizes those who work diligently to advance the status of graduate students throughout UC Davis.
We need your help to identify members of the staff, faculty, or administration that have demonstrated their commitment and resolve in pursuing graduate student interests and wellbeing.
Nominees will be evaluated by the AESGS selection committee based on their merit and the winners will be presented with an award at the General Assembly meeting in May to recognize their hard work.
For questions about the nomination process please email email@example.com.
2018 Award Recipients
Dr. Nicole Rabaud
Graduate Program Coordinator for Food Science and Viticulture & Enology
Dr. Mark Jerng
Associate Professor of English
- JP Delplanque; Associate Dean for Students in Graduate Studies; Professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Lisa Brown; Graduate Group Coordinator, Horticulture & Agronomy
- Shirley Luckhart; Professor, Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology and UC Davis Department of Entomology and Nematology
- Alan Rose; Project Scientist, Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Rebecca Ambrose; Associate Professor of Education and Interim Co-Director of Teacher Education
- Jessica Drushell; Graduate Coordinator, Graduate Group in Immunology
- Victoria Dye; Graduate Programs Administrator, Art History, Art Studio, Design, & Dramatic Art
- Dr. James Trimmer; Professor and Chair, Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior, Physiology and Membrane Biology.
- Christal Wintersmith; Student Affairs Officer, Biomedical Engineering Graduate Group
- Dr. Kevin J. Grimm; Associate Professor, Department of Psychology
- Anna Darbee; Graduate Program Coordinator, Political Science
- Dr. Robert Kimsey; Professor, Department of Entomology
- Dr. Kerry Enright; Assistant Professor, School of Education
- Dr. Claire Waters; Associate Professor, Department of English
- Mikaela Huntzinger; Director of Faculty & Grad Student Programs, Teaching Resources Center
- Sylvia Padilla; Student Affairs Officer, Graduate Group in Ecology
- Dr. David Hird; Professor, Department of Medicine and Epidemiology
- Stephanie Macey-Gallow; Graduate Coordinator, Evolution and Ecology
- Jesus De Loera; Professor, Mathematics
- Amelia Swearingen; Professional Programs Coordinator, School of Education
- Dr. Jeffery Gibeling; Dean, Graduate Studies
- Dr. Joan Cadden; Professor, History Department
- Alisha Nork; Graduate Program Assistant, Animal Science
- Celia Davis; Student Services Manager, Mathematics
- Dr. Debora Paterniti; Associate Director, Center for Health Services Research
- Teresa Dillinger; Coordinator, Office of Graduate Studies and the ICC