Applications are OPEN until October 30th.
Your application will be reviewed October-November and you will be notified in December. Please make sure you have all documents ready to submit!
Things to Remember
- This award is available to any qualifying applications. The orientation activity must have served incoming graduate students and received no other outside sponsorship.
- Once all applications are received, the GSA’s orientation fund will be allocated among qualifying applicant department based on the requested amount and the department size. The maximum award amount is $500 per department.
- Once approved, you must submit itemized receipts WITH NO ALCOHOL on any receipt in order to be reimbursed. Please save these receipts!
- Once approved, you must submit an attendance sheet indicating that incoming graduate students attended this event.
- You must provide a university Agency Account in order for your group to be reimbursed.
- The event must have occurred between September 1 and October 15.
- Awards must follow all University travel and expense rules. For example, we cannot reimburse first class air tickets or reimburse anything over economy class for a car rental.
Questions? Please contact the GSA Treasurer.
If you are unable to view the form below, please use the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/Y25gf3bcGkH3MMar1