Having a Problem?
Do you have an unresolved issue with a professor, advisor, fellow student, or staff member? The GSA may be able to help.
The GSA provides grievance assistance to graduate students on campus. The GSA’s Vice Chair is happy to help grads navigate the thorny interpersonal issues that sometimes arise during graduate study as well as the seemingly daunting university bureaucracy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.
GSA Vice Chair can
- Strategize with you and help you select an effective course of action to resolve your grievance.
- Identify resources on- and off-campus that can provide you with support.
- Advocate on your behalf to the university administration if you wish for them to do so.
We approach all issues with confidentiality. Email email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
- Need to talk to a counselor? Contact CAPS
- Looking for a confidential resource to deal with sexual assault, sexual harassment, domestic/dating violence, and stalking? Contact CARE
- Looking for a confidential, independent, impartial, and informal problem-solving and conflict management resource? Contact UCD Office of the Ombuds
- Prefer to talk to a faculty member? Contact Associate Dean for Graduate Students (half way down the page).
- Want to put the university on notice? File a Whistleblower Report.